If you receive any of the following support payments your child may be entitled to Free School Meals.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than
- Working Tax Credit Run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
You can apply for Free School Meals here.
If you currently receive free school meals but have now moved into the area, you will need to complete a new Free School Meals Application form.